Wednesday, September 19, 2007

birthday boys

So Tuesday was my birthday and Wednesday was Joe's. To celebrate on Tuesday we went out to one of my favorite restaurants in Anchorage called Fu Du; it's a chinese restaurant and it rocks. everything is home cooked and amazing. Wednesday Joe and I went golfing for a little bit - just to the driving range and then came back and the girls cooked and set up a nice little party for us. they even had hats, buttons and a PINATA! it was awesome. I chose to go the more traditional route to beat the hell out of it; i chose the golf club and the ski pole. Joe... he went the more alaskan way - he beat the shit out of it with ice axes. It was awesome. There is also a picture of me posing like a drunk white boy trying to look like a homie. hope ya like ;)

No comments: