Sunday, May 20, 2007

Big Lake Wedding

Wow, what an amazing shoot Joe and I had on Saturday. Things started off a bit slow because of some setup-logistics for the venue but in the end the place was beautiful and everyone had a good time and enjoyed the perfect weather. The temps were between 60-70 all day and there were only a few clouds in the sky. I think this was our first wedding where we wore sunglasses the entire day with exception of a few inside-photos. Holly and Tyson gave us tons of time and we were able to get some unbelievable stuff. We had the right combinations of light and shadows and weather to get some truly unique photos. We even got them to go out in a red canoe! Joe and I each got a great individual-photo of both the bride and groom. Joe took the photo of the bride in the boathouse while I captured the groom. I really like the sense of comfort in the bride's picture and the honest and warm feeling of the groom's picture.

No comments: